Graduates.com New Members    New Photos      Login     Sign up!

Message Replies -  Back to Message Board

Replies:

Lord wiKiDemiA nUTZ  says:

Thank God that hot chick as rest her case. Now I can let loose my Darth farts.
who was was that lady acting weirdly on Body gourd movie?

26 months ago

SamZim  says:

MHDSRIP

26 months ago

Essu  says:

I rest mine too. May she R.I.P

26 months ago

me too. i rest my case

26 months ago

Essu  says:

Aha! I lost you :(

26 months ago

Oh balyeching talking sheepish, i thought someone asked up there. its a coined word

26 months ago

Essu  says:

Tell us more about her existance then....all we know is her sweet voice.

26 months ago

what are you guys BALYECHING about you all didnt know her existence till she is dead.

26 months ago

feisal  says:

bobby browns not the reason of witneys death at all,most of musicians use drugs even witney she was using drugs b4 meeting bobby,plzz do ur research very well,dont accusing for something u dont hav enuff prooof

26 months ago

feisal  says:

NDURYA, most kenya politicians and the rich their are the one bring drugs from abroad to kill mombasa people but u wont get too much of this drugs in other city of kenya,thats fact!!!!

26 months ago

Ndurya  says:

je na hawa mateja wetu wa mitaani tutawafanyaje ndio wasikule dawa?mombasa south wamejaa sana.i think we need help.

26 months ago

Mzalendo  says:

@chepman: but u don't have any proof!

26 months ago

Essu  says:

I echo your phrase here Cheppy!

26 months ago

Chepman  says:

Somebody shoot <b>B</b>obby <b>B</b>rown the <b>B</b>ad <b>B</b>oy for me please!

26 months ago

Kc  says:

Its known now a medical cocktail of antidepressivers when mixed with alcohol do kill you slowly or instantly..LOL!!

26 months ago

Essu  says:

Cause of her death unknown so far! Was found dead in her hotel Bathroom after rehearsals for Grammy awards ceremony

26 months ago

Mzalendo  says:

What happened? was she ill?

26 months ago

Essu  says:

I feel for her loved ones, especially her first born (teen daughter) who was born the same day with my first born (son)

26 months ago

Elizabeth  says:

my teens,i adored and idolised whitney,and then i watched her tormented and tortured by the D.now she is at peace and finally free.

26 months ago

Kc  says:

I'm still under shock and so grateful i did get to enjoy her concert LIVE I danced like under fire!!
RIP Whitney...

26 months ago
(20 comments on this topic)

Please login if you want to post a reply.

Help     About     Privacy     Browse Schools     Link to Us     Message Board     Sign up!

Last updated: 4/16/2014
(rendered in 18 ms)